Saturday, June 14, 2008

clay funsies

"With all the negativity that has been present lately I thought it'd be nice to have some fun things to do and be a part of. What I would like is to have a few contest and cute things for the clay factory. I tried a caption contest a few weeks ago but it wasn't successful but now that more people know about the site I hope that these will work now.
:D
1. Is there a song that you have heard by another artist and thought about Clay? Is there a song that you'd like to dedicate to him? Then send me the name of the song, the name of the singer/band, and a small paragraph on why you'd like to dedicate it and I will post it on the site. If this works i'll post these on each Sunday.
2.Caption Contest- I will post a picture every week, and then you would send in a caption to go along with what is happening in the picture.
Here's this weeks photo
Photobucket
With your submission put your name so I can credit you!
3. Fan made video of the Month.
See a great fan made video on YouTube and would love for everyone to see it?
Made a video of your own that you want shown? Then send me the link and I will post the best one each month!
4.
Fan of the Week-
With this contest each person would write a small paragraph on why Clay means so much to them. Or write why a certain Clay song has touched them so much. Please include your name and if you'd like you can include your MySpace link.
:D
If anyone has any comment on these please feel free to do so!"
If you don't have a MySpace to send me a message on then send your submissions and comment to leclayfactory@yahoo.com :D

No comments: