Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clay Sighting in NYC. SPIKES?!?

All of this brought to you by The ClayBoard!

Nikki (Claysbabygurl) and NJSoccer00 saw Clay last night exiting the theater(posted it in the OFC sightings thread)....after last night's performance and after stage door, i think, apparently Nikki saw Jerome and then a few minutes later Clay and Jerome exited stage door...they said hi and he said "hi guys"...account is very short on details...so hopefully she will answer the questions asked about what he was wearing, how his hair was styled, color, length...etc...
(this is apparently the sighting found on myspace today, i think)

ETA:

She is now reporting light blue button down shirt, khakis, brown shoes, glasses and spike hair ala Idol


from OFC
Yes he was. Nikki and I were at stage door waiting for the actors to come out and sign our playbills at Spam last night. Nikki saw Jerome then 5 minutes later saw Clay then Clay and Jerome came out of stage door and were walking fast to a car. Nikki and I said Hi Clay and he said hi guys. Oh and by the way Nikki and I were the only ones there!!!

From OFC
He had on a light blue button down shirt, khaki pants and brown shoes. He had his glasses on and his hair was spiked up like back in American Idol days.
From OFC
He looked very good last night. He seemed very happy and so was jerome. I am sure glad of going to spamalot last night I had a blast during the show and after. I love his hair
From OFC
Nikki says his hair was brown with blond highlights!!!!!
From OFC
Yup it was sure brown with blonde highlights and he didn't look like in the ai days more like the IT tour
From OFC
They had the SD wide open and you can see everybody in there, so I just glanced in to check and see if Tom or Rob was coming out and I see Jerome and I'm like thinking to myself hmm...no way....then I saw Clay and I was like shocked and i was like eeeeeeeee omg hes here

His hair wasn't that short, but in between.
From OFC
It's like darker then scrubs hair but a bit of blonde highlights
from OFC
I was in total shock like this when I saw him coming towards the sd

No comments: